Sunday, October 9, 2011

26...

Brandon turns 26 today, so as a part of his birthday gift, I made a list of 26 things I love about him, and I wanted to share it on here too. I hope this list makes you love him a little bit more too because he's one great fella.

26 Reasons Why I Love My Husband:
1. Your tight hugs and meaningful kisses when we greet
2. The way your eyes look when you wear green
3. How manly you look in the Commander
4. Your amazing jambalaya-making and grilling skills
5. How you work so hard to figure me out when I may or may not be confusing
6. Your hard work in school
7. Your willingness to go early to play at church without ever complaining
8. Your love for sports, especially football
9. How you get along so well with my family
10. Your love for your friends and classmates at Belmont
11. How proud I get anytime I watch you play drums...It just never gets old!
12. How awesome I know you'll be at being a dad (as evidenced by your love for Rev)
13. Your laugh (at my silliness) and your one-of-a-kind sense of humor
14. Your style (even those God-awful Croc flip flops)
15. How you never complain when I have school work to do on the weekends
16. Your love for Mexican food and sweets
17. Your natural skills at teaching and writing community group material...Your wisdom never ceases to amaze me.
18. Your willingness to play crappy gigs because you want what's best for us
19. Your ability to remain neutral and level-headed
20. The fact that I know in my bones that you'd do whatever it takes to provide and take care of me (sidenote: this one made me cry)
21. Your willingness to teach my class every year about drums (and how awesome you are at it!)
22. How you always have something positive and uplifting to say about me (whether I'm in the room or not)
23. Your willingness to face the hard stuff head on and not let it defeat you
24. When you come grocery shopping with me
25. Your undeniable love for our Savior which makes all of the above who you are
26. The fact that I could continue writing hundreds more reasons why I love you and so incredibly blessed to call you my husband. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Well I didn't think I could love Brandon more but I do!!

    ReplyDelete