1. Each one of my 23 students has in their own special way taught me something unique. The Lord has sweetly blessed me with a couple "whoa-I'm-a-teacher-and-I'm-actually-possibly-making-a-difference" moments that help me to get through the long, challenging days.
2. As much as we love living here, Brandon and I are so incredibly excited about being home in LA for the holidays. We miss our friends and family more than ever!
3. You can pray for us as we continue to find community in a church body. We're so grateful for super fun friends like Lindsey & Jonathan who have gone out of their way to connect us with people.
4. Even as close as we thought we were, I know that immersing ourselves outside our comfort zone has brought Brandon and I closer than ever. We celebrated our 2 year anniversary back in August, yet it feels like so much longer! We've grown individually and as one in so many ways, but we've got a long, exciting journey ahead, and there's lots more growing to do.
5. Speaking of growing, I really want to do a better job at reading my Bible everyday. Brandon and I read My Utmost for His Highest nearly every night, but I need to have my own time with the Lord. It all goes back to where my priorities are, and when I think about how much time I waste on my phone, computer, watching TV, etc., it's really kind of sickening.
Well, that's all I have for now. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and very Happy New Year! See ya in '11!