Thursday, August 26, 2010

5 Things You May or May Not Know About Me...

So I guess it's my turn now! Props to Jen on making that super cute image above.

1. My memory: Whether you like it or not, if we're good friends, then I probably know your birthday and license plate number. Creepy, I know. Like any good math nerd, I really like numbers, so they stick in my head. You're gonna thank me one day when I recognize your broken down car on the side of the road because of its license plate.

2. New people: Since being in a new city, I realized how awkward I can be when I meet new people. I'm always thinking about the next question to ask, how to respond, etc. etc. I really like getting to know new people, it just takes me a while to get comfy. It's the same thing when I talk to quiet people. For some reason, I always feel like I have to keep the conversation going. I just don't like awkward silence.

3. Blogs: Although I'm still new with this blog, I've always loved the idea of having one. I've just never been a big writer. I love following new blogs on my Google Reader: families around the country, recipe ideas, decorating ideas, photographers, etc.

4. Cooking: Speaking of new recipe ideas, I love trying out new recipes. Or maybe I should say I love the idea of trying new ones out. I have a running Word document that's over 20 pages long with tons of breakfast, dinner, and dessert recipes. But for some reason, I tend to stick with my old faithfuls. I'm so glad Brandon (SOOO excited he's bringing back his blog, btw!!) isn't a sucker for variety like I am :)

5. Music: I love, love, love music. Good thing I married a drummer :) I'm not even so much into finding the latest, greatest music. I just love how one song can totally make your day or change your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment